The Entrepeneurs Workstream
Create on the Square projects are organised into four workstreams.
The Entrepeneurs workstream includes projects that are aimed at encouraging local entrepreneurs to start and grow new businesses.
Leap of Faith Assumption (LOFA)
If Create on the Square helps to create an environment where local entrepreneurs can thrive, they will use their skills and drive to start new businesses, which will boost their income, benefiting society and Create.
Last Pivot or Persevere Meeting: 28/07/18
Next Pivot or Persevere Meeting: 30/11/18
Pop Up Shops
Create on the Square offers a space for entrenpenuers to display their products.
If Create on the Square supports Pop up Shops:
- Entrepenuers will have a space to market and sell their products
- Create will receive income
Every Entrenpeneurs makes at least one sale
- Entrenpeneurs sign up to display with us
Networking and Workshops
A series of workshops and networking events to enable people to share knowlegde
If Create on the Square hosts this programme:
- The participants will develop skills and improve knowlegde
- Create will receive income from tea bar sales
- Create will recieved membership sign ups
Does Tea bar see improved sales during the new Networking Workshop Thursday
- Make more than £20 in two hours
Cheltenham Coworking Membership
Cheltenham Coworking offers a membership which provides members with services.
If Cheltenham Coworking runs this membership:
- Entrenpeneurs will recieve services
- Create will recieve income
Virtual Office Service
- Do we get more than the previous 40 sign up
- Do we make a profit based on how long it takes to organise
Pitch For Possibiltiy
Create sponosors Pitch for Possibiltiy which gives funding to local social entrepeneurs
If Create on the Square provides a community website/newsletter:
- Entrepneurs will receive training and funding
- Create will receive advertising
- Amount of entrants